Thursday, January 15, 2009

These Are the Shirts I Own I Own, These Are the Shirts I Own.

LiveJournal Tags: ,
"These are the shirts I own, I own, these are the shirts I own." (Note: sung to the tune of "These are the Daves I Know," by Bruce Mccullough from Kids in the Hall.)
Let's face it, people like T-shirts. I like T-shirts, you like T-shirts, eveyone likes T-Shirts. There's very little one could find fault with in with T-Shirts. You can wear 'em. Don't want to wear it? Then don't. Tear it up, and you've got yourself a new rag. It's got TWO uses. What more could you want?
So here's some of the shirts I own. Let's reviews, shall we?

+20 Shirt of Smiting. Let's say you're in a dungeon, and there's a dragon. You've got to let that sun-of-a-bitch you're ready to throw down. Hence, the +20 Shirt of Smiting you're wearing. What other piece of clothing do you own that has stats like this? None. I say put this one in your Bag of Holding. I give it a 10/10 +1.
The Black Mantle Zip Up Hoodie - click to enlarge








The Black Mantle. A hoodie so ominous deserves a name that demands respect. I hope you like text, because this one has a lot of it. By the time they're done reading it, you've already vanquished your enemies. I give this one a 11/10, because I bought it from Tycho and Gabe in person at the Emerald City Comic Con 2008, thus adding to it's power, which is also where I got this little number:
Internet Dickwad Theory - click to enlarge















Internet Dickwad Theory shirt.  Also known as the Internet Fuckwad Theory. Indisputable proof that the Interwebs is making you an bigger asshole. 10/10.


RPG Tee - click to enlarge








The RPG shirt. When I kick it, I kick it ol' school. 9999/9999.
Jesus is Metal Tee  - click to enlarge








Jesus is F'ing Metal, but you knew that already, 'cause my Lord and Saviour is more hardcore than yours. 3:16/10.

Jenkins Academy Tee  - click to enlarge








LEEEEEEEEROY JENKINS!!! T-shirt. Are there two words that strike more fear into the hearts of evil? I think not. 10/10 + a chicken wing.

No comments: